476 W. Interstate Dr.
Goldsby, OK 73093
Since 1975 we have been committed to meeting our customer's needs. We strive to provide innovative and cost-effective services by providing state-of-the-art systems custom-designed for their needs. As the recognized leader in the HVAC and geothermal industry, we are succeeding in our company goal by providing only the best for our customers. Our Value Proposition. As the largest geothermal dealer in the OKC metro, Comfortworks uniquely provides turn-key geothermal systems that offer its customers the lowest possible energy costs; exceptional comfort; high quality installation and 24/7 service by technology specialists; reliable schedule control of drilling; and, prices comparable to those of non-specialist dealers that offer geothermal only as a sideline.
We are geothermal experts:
- We have installed 2,000+ geothermal systems
- We are the largest geothermal dealer in OK and one of the top tier in the USA
- We are a ClimateMaster GeoElite Dealer, IGSHPA accredited, NATE certified, A+ BBB rated, and factory trained
- Our employees are trained at the various levels for IGSHPA, ClimateMaster training, NATE certification, and local state codes
- We have installed hundreds of LEED geothermal projects both residential and commercial
We design your system properly:
- First we look at the whole house, not just the HVAC system. We don't just replace what you have, we look for the obvious improvements in insulation, duct work, and infiltration that may lower the required heating and cooling load, thus saving homeowners both on installation and operating costs.
- We use the best design tools to ensure you have correctly sized equipment, correct ground loop and pump sizing, and properly designed and balanced duct work
- Every home is calculated to Manual J8 heating and cooling load standards - Every system is correctly sized with GeoDesigner software from ClimateMaster for proper ground loop sizing, equipment sizing, and an accurate operating cost analysis
We install high quality installations:
- Automated and precise sheet metal production
- Every duct joint is tightly sealed and properly insulated
- We commission each system to ensure it is running right to factory specifications
- Quality ground loop design and installation
- We have experience in floor warming, pool heat, and dedicated water heating
Our Systems Perform:
- In a 2008 study, the Hope Crossing (Habitat for Humanity) homes were compared to similar homes with conventional gas/electric HVAC in a previous COHFH development and found to reduce site energy consumption by 67%, reaching an extremely low 25,000 Btu per ft2 per yr. This is total combined energy use for heating, cooling, hot water, lighting and appliances.
-The Garrett and Company office building metered energy consumption and maintenance costs for the two buildings have been analyzed over the years. During the 2006-2007 period, the GHP building reduced operating costs by 50%, metered energy consumption by 47% and peak electricity demand by 35% as compared to the VAV building.
Heating, Air Conditioning & Ventilation